Date: 6 & 7 April 2022 | 27 & 28 July 2022
Duration: 2 Days
Target: HR Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Consultants, HR Officers, OD Consultants and Learning & Development Managers
Facilitator: Belia Nel, International Certified Performance Technologist
BOOKINGS | INFORMATION: Belia Nel, email@example.com
The workshop focuses on the future of work performance strategies and sustainability thinking. Reset and reverse cumbersome processes to achieve high performance at all levels in the business. Respond to the rapid changes of a disrupted performance landscape and transform with a systems-thinking approach.
- Learn how to design a performance management strategy.
- Create value through performance coaching.
- Utilise practical performance management tools.
- Ensure management alignment to purpose and goals.
- Achieve sustainable performance through systems-thinking.
- Create quality through engaged committed partnerships.
- Identify the barriers aecting performance and focus on the change drivers.
- Promote the enablers to address the underlying causes, gaps and misalignments.
- Integrate a BSC tool to align processes and strategy.
- Align organisation indicators with processes and people skills linked to the business purpose.
- Develop a performance strategy to improve and sustain performance results.
- Develop performance anchors of culture, values and leadership for buy-in.