This workshop will show you how to close the gap between strategy and operations applying performance-based business partnering consulting tools and practices. Acquire the skills to be future-ready and how to be prepared for the new role in the Future of Work landscape as a well-informed business partner.
Be a game-changer ready to respond to rapid change and disruption be future-ready learn and apply what the impact of 4IR is on your role.
- Learn how to be a valued business partner to operations.
- Close the gap between strategy, operations and people performance needs.
- Learn and apply performance-based tools.
- Learn how to achieve performance results with partners and stakeholders.
- Imprint your credibility by turning strategy into performance results.
- Sustain business performance by measuring the right things.
Workshop Topics and Takeaways
Module 0: The Future of Work in the 4IR landscape
Module 1: Define the business partnering practice
Module 2: Synergise Agile and Performnce systems thinking
Module 3: Innovative performance drivers and shift roles
Module 4: Apply business performance principles
Module 5: Operationalise Performance Improvement methodology
Module 6: Integrate the Performance Correcting Framework
Module 7: Evolve competencies to a future fit skills set
- Apply innovative best practice for business partnering and move from “service impact” to “high impact”
- Re-engineer a new Agile change and performance architect plan to add value.
- Acquire a step-by-step actionable business partnering consulting process.
- Build future fit skills set and competencies to deliver results-driven performnce.